|Manga Debut||Chapter 1|
|Anime Debut||Starting Today, You are a Host!|
|Voice Actor||Leah Clark|
Princess Ayanokoji is an one-time only character, appearing in the Episode 1 and Chapter 1 of both manga and anime.
There's not a lot of information known about her personality, but Ayanokoji seems to be easily-jealous judging from what she did in her one-time appearance in the begining. She also hides her jealous self by putting a cool, calm, nice facade on Haruhi when they first met.
Princess Ayanokoji owns a pair of grey eyes with long red hair. She is usually seen wearing the Ouran Academy highschool girls' uniform when appearing on cameos in the manga and anime.
Princess Ayanokoji was one of Tamaki 's regular customers. She becomes jealous of the attention he gives to Host-in-Training, Haruhi Fujioka. Ayanokoji gets even more jealous to the extent by tossing Haruhi's belongings out of a window and into a garden fountain below. Ayanokoji then requests Haruhi's company in order to "set her straight" about Tamaki's interest. Haruhi realizes that Ayanokoji is jealous and when she states this fact, the selfish girl knocks over the table at which they're sitting, causing Haruhi to land on top of her, then calls Ayanokoji calls Haruhi a pervert, claiming to be aussalted by her. Hikaru and Kaoru realize the truth and dump pitchers of water on her. Ayanokoji tells the twins what do they think they're doing. Tamaki banishes her from the Host Club saying she's unwelcome because Haruhi is not that sort of 'man'. She flees from the host club while remarking her last words "Tamaki you idiot!".
Ayanokoji is one of Tamaki's regular customers and is seen frequently with him in both Chapter One of the manga and Episode One of the anime. Ayanokoji seems a possessive sort who becomes jealous easily or is just a very controlling person who needs to be "the smartest, prettiest, richest girl in the room," especially where Tamaki is concerned. It may be speculated that she harbors genuine feelings towards him, though he only treats her as a guest; making his somewhat sincere interest in Haruhi a threat to her position in his heart.
- (To Haruhi) But you went too far bothering Tamaki-sama. It was only for that cheap bag, right? Don't think that he loves you. Tamaki-sama is taking good care of you because your family background is new to him. Maybe all those weird things are happening because you are tagging along Tamaki-sama without thinking...? (manga)
- (To Tamaki) Help!! Haruhi-kun suddely became violent!! (manga)
- (To no one in particular) Waaaah~ Stupid Tamaki-sama!! (manga)
- It's currently unknown if she recognizes Haruhi as a girl when she first meets her, which would explain her extreme jealousy with regard to Tamaki.
- She is in the same class as Mitsukuni and Takashi.