- Benio Amakusa (天草紅緒, Amakusa Benio)
- Chizuru Maihara (舞原千鶴, Maihara Chizuru)
- Hinako Tsuwabuki
- All other members
The White Lily League's activities include a "Girls' Tea Party" where discussions are held about what it means to be a girl and to develop pride of gender (aka the Maiden Debate forum). All members are expected to attend the Zuka Club's performances where top members perform in musical revues.
- The Zuka Club's name stems from Japan's famous Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theater troupe.
- Hikaru and Kaoru thought that the Zuka Club's name was amusing to the point that they laughed so hard they found it hard to breathe.
- Hinako and Chizuru can both be seen showing affection for Benio in some scenes. It's unknown if this is just an act.
- Benio may have a crush on Haruhi as is demonstrated through her eagerness to both kiss her and be like a "gentleman" towards her. It's unknown if this is just to rile the Host Club because she suspects they also have a crush on her or because she makes it clear that she intends Haruhi to transfer to St. Lobelia's.
- The Zuka Club officers admit that they approve of same gender relationships and hate men.
- The club has been in existence for 31 years.
- The club mirrors Ouran's Host Club in it's sex appeal, ridiculousness, and fascination with Haruhi.
- The club also references the Hitler regime at one point by wearing Nazi style uniforms with a Nazi like flag in the background. They also chant "Hail the Zuka Club" while doing the Fascist salute which is a reference to the infamous and controversial Nazi cry "Heil Hitler!" This unsurprisingly sparked some controversy.