The Zuka Club's club activities includes the "Girl tea party" which is a discussion about what it means to be a girl, and to be proud as a girl. The other club activity is the top members: Benio, Chizuru and Hinako performing songs and plays for their guests.
- The Zuka Club's name possibly comes from Japan's famous Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theater troupe.
- Hikaru and Kaoru thought that the Zuka Club's name was amusing to the point that they laughed so hard they had it hard to breathe.
- Hinako and Chizuru can both be seen showing love towards Benio in some scenes. It's unknown if this is just an act.
- Benio may have a crush on Haruhi, shown through her eagerness to both kiss her and be like a "gentleman" towards her. It's unknown if this is just because she suspects the club has a crush on Haruhi, since she is the only girl there, and wants to tease them for it because they are men, and her belief that they force Haruhi to wear mens clothing.
- The club members have been known after their first appearence to be lesbians as they have admitted that they have same sex relationships and hate men.
- The Zuka Club made their first apperance in episiode 9, and they appear again in episode 19.
- The club was celebrated it's 31st year in "Lobelia Girls' Strikes Again!" since it was founded.
- The club basically mirrors Ouran's Host Club in it's sex appeal, ridiculousness, and fascination with Haruhi.